Why you should attend
- Hear from more than 40 speakers, including top investment experts, company executives and renowned journalists from the Shares team
- Meet listed firms, saving & investment experts, platform providers, wealth managers and brokers
- Learn about investment topics suited to a range of investors from novice to expert
- Discover more about the most important market issues and strategies
Do you want to know how investing really works? Are you looking to build your wealth through capital growth and income? Want to take an active role in managing your money?
Come to Shares LIVE and connect with top experts and gurus who will share their in-depth knowledge of investing, trading, saving, ISAs, SIPPs, forex and alternative investments.
Want to find the next stock market star performer? We have a number of directors from fast growing listed companies presenting and exhibiting at the show, you will have a chance to listen to their presentations and quiz them on their business’s future potential.
- Panel Discussion: Trading the global markets with David Jones (Presenter - Radio Five Live) and Sandy Jadeja (Chief Market Strategist – Core Spreads)
- The importance of managing risk with David Jones (Presenter - Radio Five Live)
- Tax efficient trading- CFDs and spread betting
- What does Theresa May's Government have in store for investors with Tom Selby (Senior Analyst – AJ Bell)
- Rethinking Leverage: short & leveraged ETPs with Ryan Rogowski (Head of Cross Asset Distribution Sales – Societe Generale)
- FTSE 250- risers & fallers with Tom Sieber (Deputy Editor – Shares)
- Tech hot spots with Steven Frazer (Online Editor- Shares)
- Looking for opportunities amongst niche drug companies with Mark Dunne (Reporter– Shares)
- Investing in times of uncertainty – Brexit fall out with Russ Mould (Investment Director - AJ Bell)
- Panel discussion: Investing for income with Daniel Coatsworth (Editor- Shares)
- Women in wealth with Vivian Slattery (Director - Monetary Solutions)
- P2P lending with Tim Slesinger (CEO- LendingWell)
- Future of ISAs with Bruce Davis (MD – Abundance)
Put the date in your diary now and register....
Saturday 10th September 2016