Terms & Conditions
The Event is organised and the website at www.shareslive.com is operated by AJ Bell Media Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04503731 with its registered office and trading address at 49 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HH, England.
Our preferred means of communication is by email. Should you wish to email us, you can do so on the contact page. Should you wish to call us, you can do so on: +44(0) 207 378 4424. For all postal communications with us kindly address any correspondence to our trading address as stated above.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registration or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website;
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with the Services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to the Services.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if AJ Bell Media Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will of course be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of AJ Bell Media Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not disclose individual information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We would comply with our advertisers wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience using the personal data we have collected from you and from others.
3. Your rights
You have the right to request us not to disclose any of your personal data or information or to pass information to third parties. We will usually inform you before collecting your data, if we intend to disclose your information to any third party and you can exercise that right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also notify us by contacting us at: AJ Bell Media Limited, 49 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HH, England or email email@example.com.
4. The Event
AJ Bell Media Limited reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Event, without notice, including, and without limitation, to the stated programme, dates, venue, speakers and exhibitors. Should for any reason the Event be cancelled due to acts of terrorism, extreme weather, disease control, industrial action, Act of God or any eventuality beyond the control of AJ Bell Media Limited, we shall endeavour to reschedule, but the delegate hereby indemnifies AJ Bell Media Limited and holds AJ Bell Media Limited harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, expense including legal fees incurred by the delegate.
AJ Bell Media Limited will not be liable for damage, loss, injury, accident, annoyance, delay or irregularity, which occurs by reason of any act or default committed by any person or company.
Tickets for the event are allocated on a first come, first served basis. AJ Bell Media Limited reserves the right to refuse entry.
5. Commercial Agreement
Only those commercial organisations who have a license agreement in place with the organisers of the Shares LIVE show, may market their services to attendees of the Show at the venue and its surrounds. Those who do so without a written license agreement will be invoiced a minimum of £1,000 if they in any way market their services in person through a representative or distribute their marketing material via written material. The organisers reserve the right to eject from the show any unlicensed organisation and their representatives.